Metallica

Kg8

If you want to check out a REAL metal show, go to the Headbangers Ball Show.  Went last week in OKC, and it was cool.  Damageplan had to cancel, but Hatebreed, Drowning Pool, and Unearth was worth the 20 bucks for the show.

I have been watching Headbangers Ball every Saturday latley, and guess what???  NO METALLICA being played on there.  That should say something...

Amen to that. I bet Metallica are gonna show up on the Christopher Lowell Show on the Discovery Channel.

lowell150x194.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I did like Metallica for a long time, until they made this big deal on pirating music, Now I have lost respect. I do understand how they want the money that they earned bla bla bla. But I have spent my fair share of money on that band, CD's, T shirts several concerts, so I dont feel bad about grabbing their music for free.

So I guess I think Metallica Sucks now, their music has gone downhill and to me it all sounds the same after awhile.

For a GREAT show, go see A Perfect Circle...holy SHITBALLS man...what an awesome show.

Going on June 7th! guitarrock.gif

Nothing beats Robert Plant live though... B):cheers:

where are you seeing them in June? if it's in Kansas, thats not really too far away as long as it isn't the other side of the state from me...

I see they have a show in Wichita on the 11th, but don't see anything for the 7th. would be awesome if they are closer than Wichita on the 7th...

Edited by stealthawd

where are you seeing them in June? if it's in Kansas, thats not really too far away as long as it isn't the other side of the state from me...

I see they have a show in Wichita on the 11th, but don't see anything for the 7th. would be awesome if they are closer than Wichita on the 7th...

You're right, I'm a dumbass. :shootself: It is in Wichititty on the 11th. B)

Edited by ledofthezep

The best concert I have ever been to was Godsmack with Staind, Cold, and Systematic as openers. "Its been awhile" was released 2 days before the concert so its been about 3 years ago. Godsmack put on one hell of a show. If I ever get the chance to see them again, I will not pass it up.

Old school Metallica =  :headbang:

New school Metallica = GHEY!!! :yank:

I saw Metallica back in the day and that was awesome...I wouldn't go see them weak minded, money grubbing fucks if their life depended on it.

Im right there with ya!!!!!!

There the band that sings that sinkemlow song on heuvos 4 right? I think its on during the 4x4 scene.

I saw metallica a few years back when they came to NZ, they mostly played all there old shit which rocked. For whom the bell tolls was probably the best song i've heard them play live.

All there new shit sucks (every thing after the black album), Disturbed is probaly the only decent concet i have been to as of late

O and Cypress Hill, always forget about that one, probably cause I was so ripped at the time

Edited by XTShee