Anyone Built A Roll Cage For An F150?

heres another one of chucks works of art. the entire front of this car was built out of stock chromoly plate and tubing to the spindles. this is good stuff man

heres a half ass shot of one of mine that i did 5 years ago and am just now trying to get it finished. if your going to build it to play you might as well go all the way.

heres one of a friends tacoma. i didnt have any thing to do with the design or fabrication of it but it kinda gives you an idea as to what you need to do jump a truck.

you can do some stuff like i did on my 150 and get about 17 inches of travel out of it but youll have to run airbumps to keep the tires from coming through the wheel wells. as well as some heavily charged shocks. kinda makes for a stiff ride in the back but works very good off road.

Hey evil here are the pics of the truck.

http://photos.yahoo.com/usmcpike

cool man, got the pics, this thing has tons of potential. ill pm you my number and when your ready to get serious about it well go over a few things on set up and design. have your friend consider a coilover set up in the future after the cage is in it. well talk later.

Hey evil, you have pics of the seats and harness set set up, in your buddy's F-150?

sure do and i can get some more when the truck is done. what kind of seats were you wondering about ? i have and can get pics of alot of different seating and harness set ups so let me know what your looking for and in what truck. ohh yeah i dont have yahoo messenger anymore so get yer azz on aol for now. later

I spent a good 4 hours on PRERUNNERS.net last night, lookin at different set ups....so many options.... :headbang:

I was thinkin of low back race buckets for the Toyota.....and maybe 350 conversion.. :o .. ;)

I'll go see about getting on aol....