Best Game Ever

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did how you claimed

i clicked the 3rd one over till i got the first row all green then i tried to do the 3rd adn it dont make the second row green what you doing to get it to work

my god

this game is worse than the original zelda i played on the old nintendo for like 2 weeks straight. the green wall kicked my butt but it was fun. all stressed out now

later

type in "quest", hit enter. A screen will pop up with 2 letters,click on the door in the screen and a second screen will pop up with 2 more letters. Make a word out of the letter and type it in and hit enter. My letters were fade but the word was deaf.

Ok so i got to the pop machine and unlocked the last laser wall with the code i got....now I can't open the door...am i supposed to have a key?

How in the H$LL do you get passed the green tile wall!!!!!!!

I can't believe I have wasted so much time on this damn thing!!! I now have to beat it or I will go crazy.....someone please explain!!! I have read through the post and followed the instructions on how others did it, but its not working.

The key is in the ceiling light in the same room as the second hidden floor passage. I think it's also the same room with the desk lamp that shines on the wall that gives you the final password in the last room to shut off the final force field.

The green wall...

You start from the left and click so that the first vertical row is all green. Don't worry about the second row at this point. Just make sure the first row is green.

Then skip to the third row and click so that the second row is all green. Then go row by row until the whole wall is green with the exception of the last vertical row to the right. It will be missing a few green ones but the door will open.

I don't remember where to get the wire cutters.