Best Game Ever

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holyman, upon entering the level click on the key sitting on the grate in front of the door. The key will fall through the grate. Go to the room on the right. Get the batteries (i think they were in the cabinet). If you don't get em the first time click again, one of the levels that stumped me had 2 items in a cabinet and you have to click twice to get em both. Open up the window blinds to see a flashlight. Put the batteries in the flashlight, then go back to the room with the scooter and get a lightbulb out of the headlight. Go back to the right room and put the lightbulb in the flashlight. Take the flashlight and click the rug on the floor of the right room to reveal 4 tiles. Keep clicking the tiles until all 4 of them drop down to reveal a hole. Grab the firehose and drop it down the hole. Climb down the hole and use the flashlight to see a door on the left - go to the room on the left. The key is hidden partially behind some junk on the lower left corner of the screen. Pretty easy to see actually.

You gotta get the different colored valves for each pipe (3 total). That one is kinda confusing cuz there's so many rooms. The first valve (green i think) is in the room to the left. The picture on the wall of the valve is actually the valve itself. I forget how to get the 2nd valve but it wasn't all that hard. The last (red) one is a pain in the ass. You'll find a letter from the head of the security dept. sitting on a desk. Then in a diff room you'll find a piece of paper and a pen. Take the paper back to the letter and use the pen to trace out a request for a red valve. Then take the forged letter to the mail system thingy and send it off. Then check the inbox on the mail thingy. Bingo you got the valve. After you place all 3 valves on the pipes you've gotta go to some sort of alien warp thingy and by clicking on the valve colors that you saw on a painting at the beginning of the level you can change the color of the valve on the warp thing. The idea is to get it to turn grey. After that just activate the control pad and step inside the warp.

The Xmas tree doesn't do anything as far as I can tell. On the chess board one, you gotta get the poster of the knight and put the poster on the flashing square on the chessboard. Then you have to play a little game of 1 piece chess by moving the knight onto the flashing squares. Remember that a knight moves in an "L" - that is one square one way and then 2 squares another or vice versa.

Depending on which computer you mean, you have to put the disk in and restart the computer before it will let you enter the code you read inside the locker (quest). If your refering to an ealier computer, then you have to get the disk out of the box using the pin you pull out of the flag.

Edited by Wallrat