38mm Tm Flatslides

there is an assortment of like 10 differerent slides none of them the same with like 12 needles and a whole bunch of jets. they can be used on a banshee i did to see if the motor would take them but it did not run very good at idle but boy oh boy did it go on the top end throttle response was alittle slugish but it ripped on the topend. I would sell the deal for say 250 shipped for everything you need is there to run alky even spare power jets one carb has a powerjet installed(alky one) and the other does not, but there is like 3 or 4 power jets too(the whole assembly even bowl extensions for the float bowls. If you want pictures let me know and i will see if i can get some for anyone who want to see the assortment. I may seperate some stuff if anyone is interested. ONe carb can be set up for alky and the other too but it does not have the power jet installed these would work great on a 250r or cr500.