First $3800 Before Next Friday Gets It!

well i'm gonna see if i can't sell this bad boy to buy a specific r that a guy is selling. if he ups and sells it before i sell the shee then it's coming of the market!!! mods are in my sig. there is no tittle, will write a bill of sale. this quad was a piece together!!! comes with the cool head , paddles, and an extra stock powdercoated axle..

yamaha-banshee-01-bikepics-142666.jpg

yamaha-banshee-01-bikepics-142669.jpg

yamaha-banshee-01-bikepics-137033.jpg

trade ya for this:

Honda 250r TRX 1987: The motor has recently been completely rebuilt (2 years ago). This four wheeler was found in a barn and didn't run. Rebuilt, ran for short period broke and parked. After purchasing this four wheeler it was determined that the flywheel/rotor nut had backed off and came loose. After re-installing the roter with nut and lockwasher the four wheeler started on the first kick and speaking of kick will kick my son's %&$ on his brand new KFX-400. The KFX-400 never sees daylight in front of my 250r and I weigh 230lbs. It will flat walk off and leave my cousins 89 Banshee but the banshee catches me in 6th gear but the race is usually over before he catches me. There has been some/many engine mods to this four wheeler to the best of my knowledge. It has a bigger Keinen carb, an overbore piston, a fatty pipe (comes with stock spare exhaust pipe if that pipe doens't sell on ebay soon) . The current main jet is a #172 (stock is #152) so this bike handles alot of flow in CFM has to have the air box lid off or it will not run at all from mid to wide open throttle. May need some additional mods on the intake of the air side. I was going to put the stock jet back into the carb and granny it. I didn't need/want a racer. The seat has just been recovered.