Blaster 4 Sale Or Trade

this is a 89 blaster with red and white plastic with flames on the front and rear plastic..

it has been ported and polished..and has a K&N air filter straight out of the carb...

the head pipe is a YSR and the tail pipe is stock.. boysen reeds with stock reed cage..and have a spare reed cage.....the jet in it is a 300 jet with stock main...

the cylinder is at .40 over stock...aprox. 25 hours on rebuild......30 max....

the jug and head painted anadized red... i also have a extra jug and head but the jug needs resleeved.....

it has stock hubs on the rear.... but also comes with a set of banshee hubs...

the front tires are stock on stock rims.... the back tires are on stock rims... the tires are wearing thin....

i also have a set of rear paddle tires wich are trekker's they are the V paddles.. but in great shape....

it has a fairly new chain and a new sprocket that has less then 20 hours on it.....

i am asking $1200.... if you pay with check allow 7 working days to clear the check thru the bank....i am located in south east kansas... if i can think of more i will add them to the list..... i would be willing to trade for another 4wheeler maybe something bigger.

i will add pics soon thanks