Snakehunt

ledofthezep

Sounds like fun. It's been a while since I've been to any snakehunts. I like to go mainly just to check out all the rides & watch...not much for riding on the big weekends, too much traffic for me. I'd rather be there on a weekend when there's hardly any people myself. :rolleyes:

So where's the titty pics? :D

Sounds like fun.  It's been a while since I've been to any snakehunts.  I like to go mainly just to check out all the rides & watch...not much for riding on the big weekends, too much traffic for me.  I'd rather be there on a weekend when there's hardly any people myself. :rolleyes:

So where's the titty pics? :D

did someone say titty?? :lol:

Hey, i'm in for some purty girl pics. Led, you get that carrier fixed up?

Was there Sunday to Sunday and I have to say it was the best Snakehunt I've been to yet it seemed to me the rangers eased up a little the crowd was awesome OOOO yes the Tittie show behind the oasis was grrrreat hope to get the pics developed soon suposed to be getting some pics mailed to me to if I get them they will get posted..........time to start gearin up for next year he only bad thing that happened is my new moter started losing compression again :shootself: But thats what I get for trying to go CHEAP and just re-ring will never do that again. But I still had a great time!!! :cheers:

Led, you get that carrier fixed up?

Haven't had time to mess with it. Between work 9-5 & class 6-10 every night except the weekends, I don't have much time. Plus with my dad having just passed away recently I've been keeping up with the farm & his house, etc. I'll get around to it. Gotta take the frame to get blasted tomorrow & hopefully off to get it coated this weekend. I imagine I'll git'r done, if not the dude from Burgard's going to get an earful & I'm going to get a new one with 'fragile, handle with care' all over the MF'n box it comes in. B)

But thats what I get for trying to go CHEAP and just re-ring will never do that again.

Learned from experience...sometimes the best way. Sorry to hear of your misfortune & even more sorry I missed the titty show. :(

Hay sanddunejunkie where were you camped at. We stayed at the hotel at selling and we just parked by the oasis in front of the pumps in the grass.Three of my freinds got minor in posestion tickets but the park rangers were real cool about it i heard (i was out riding).I didnt get to tell them what to do and what not to do so six of them were riding around on two 660 grizzles with the ice chest strapped on one with our minni keg :cheers: in it and also full of beer and 4 of them had beer in there hands one of the was 21.We would go crusin with the ice chest on front it got some many smiles and (hell yea's ) it was awesome. Did you see that guy get cuffed and stuffed um on the road gonig to the oasis were it turns to sand.I dont know what happened but what i heard was it that they were beer bonging and getting girls to flash them and they were licking there nipples and shit like that?

talked to the people at the oasis this weekend. they claimed the gate had 35000 people. i guess but my god that is a shit load of people if that was true. 3500 yeah more realisitic but anyway.

way too many people to do anything out there if that was the case