Respect To Boston

boston has got two games up on the yanks, and i talked so much trash about them that i have to give the red sox some credit....there are still like 120 games left so i am not saying that they are going to win it all i am just sayin they did what i didn't think they were going to do, and that was beat the yanks. I am not going to make excuses for them loosing either.

i just got into it with a loyal fan of the boston bitch sox, and when i gave him his respect, he told its over you might as well kiis it goodbye. Naaa son that ain't happening this year. f*ck the sox and all their fan becasue even when you give them thier respect they don't give you yours. So if your a boston fan f*ck YOU becasue you are all one in the same

i just got into it with a loyal fan of the boston bitch sox, and when i gave him his respect, he told its over you might as well kiis it goodbye.  Naaa son that ain't happening this year.  f*ck the sox and all their fan becasue even when you give them thier respect they don't give you yours.  So if your a boston fan f*ck YOU becasue you are all one in the same

yeah i hate new york. bunch of fuckin asshole, callin out sox fans like there all the same. though new york is and has been the best team for quite a few years now, it must get old ruiting for them every year seeings how they always seem to win. too pridefull. your not even apart of the team so i dont know what your all excited about. the red sox isnt a bad team. but you knows sad? the Rangers. lol

BrokeStonedBiker, your just like ever other boston fan...Bitter. My question is how do you route for a team that seems to lose ever year, dosen't that get old. How do you justify routing for a team that loses everyyear. You guys got a good team this year, but the yanks will pull together when they need to go further then the sox just like they do every year. i really don't care if the yanks don't win the series this year, as long as they make boston fans feel the pain of another lost chance to go to the series

i rout for boston because there my home team win or loose. but i dont get involved in the game like some of these hard core, nothin to do but drink while while watchiin the game, rising and falling with every pitch,hit,swing, basball fan junkies. i do like baseball, but im not a baseballaholic. hummmmmm

BrokeStonedBiker, your just like ever other boston fan...Bitter.  My question is how do you route for a team that seems to lose ever year, dosen't that get old.  How do you justify routing for a team that loses everyyear.  You guys got a good team this year, but the yanks will pull together when they need to go further then the sox just like they do every year. i really don't care if the yanks don't win the series this year, as long as they make boston fans feel the pain of another lost chance to go to the series

Dose everyone have to root for the winning team? SO I should change teams every year because someone is better. That seems pretty stupid. I liked boston when I was 6 for no reason. I didn't know about a supposed cures or anything all I knew is they had wade Boggs and i liked him because he played the same position as me. Sure they haven't won the series in a billion years. I really dont care. But If they do it will be one of the greatest moments in sports for me. But if the yankes buy another one it wolln't mean shit. Personaly the fact that they dont quite win it all just adds to the excitement for me. If they won every year it would be no big deal.

LEBanshee gets it. wade boggs, lol. those days are long gone. i used to be a pitcher when i was little and it was a blast till i hit an oppsing player by accident then there pitcher hit me in the head on perpose in summer league. i got tired of being the best on my team and evry one telling me how good i was. it was all lies. and my farther went to only a few games. so i quit.

Don't forget Mike Greenwell!! I miss the days when I was kid and could sneak up behind home plate by the end of the game. Now, its packed from start to finish. I went on Thurs. night and it was 30 degrees and still packed.

Dc, relax guy. root for your team, and let us root for ours, the game is settled on the field. I don't see why you keep making a big deal.