Flywheel

bigwill

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

you know banshee370....the way you treat people, I wonder if you would actually ship it....you still owe me a swing arm that you "promised" you would ship back...where is that at ? or was that just one of your scams that you pulled on me. It's such a shame you had to lie to me to bilk me out of another swing arm, then turn around and sell it to someone....he did call me you know ?

you know banshee370....the way you treat people, I wonder if you would actually ship it....you still owe me a swing arm that you "promised" you would ship back...where is that at ?  or was that just one of your scams that you pulled on me.  It's such a shame you had to lie to me to bilk me out of another swing arm, then turn around and sell it to someone....he did call me you know ?

Funny you mention that....

The swingarm in mention is still sitting in my garage.... Someone still owes me for the shit ass chrome job. By the way.... You pay me for the chroming I PAID FOR on the first swingarm and you can have it back. But wait... It will go back to Dave before I do anything else with you... I can take a digital pic of the swingarm if you would like... and I can also take a digital pic of the RE-chrome job on my current swingarm. (its pealing everywhere) Las I knew you cant get chrome to stick to DIRT! I dont know who is blowing smoke up YOUR ass.. but I did not sell ANYONE "the" swingarm in mention. Maybe someone is jerking YOU off like you have done to many others?

As for how I treat people? Lets see.... Ive never lied to ANYONE here.... I dont jerk people off for their parts, I've helped more people on this board then you ever will, I've been a member here since the site was first started, and I dont come here spaming the board selling shit ass parts.

So if anyones reputation is at stake or if your trying to start something with me,, then go piss in the wind... Your not worth the sweat off my sack

ok im gonna give my 2 cents on this one...im with you walter..as a former mpracing customer I wouldnt get shit from that guy...I was supposed to be getting a port job done by dave, as steve assured me..as it turns out dave didnt touch my cylinders..who knows who did the work..im still waiting to hear back from dave to find out..all I know ive delt with walter a few times never got taken actually I would buy all day long,,shit I would let walter port my shit before sending it to steve..I think he might actually know more then you..not saying my port job came out bad but when it was supposed to be done by dave and promised by steve and get lied to thats BULLSHIT...

i have never delt with dunegoony before nor will i ever.i woud'nt normally bash anyone or their buisness practices here but for you i take exception.you come here undercut people on prices,then attack their character,wtf

walter is one of the most respected members here+a stand up guy,no bullshit!!!

i have delt with him ,he has given me parts+refused to take my money,he helps people to honestly help them not for a proffit.

thats my take on the subject.

Shit...as far as I'm concerned I OWE Walter for the help he's given me. Headlights and a grill, plus a hook up on some color, but I've bought stuff from him too, plus when I've had problems with something he's been more than willing to CALL MY SHOP to give me a hand!!!!

I'd say he's a great person to do business with.

Well here's how your good buddy treats a business....

He orders an arm, built (b4 I became partners with and soon now to be my former partner Dave Moore) and it's wrong...so he calls after im involved.....wants to know how to fix it so he can go riding that weekend.

Dave Moore tells me to tell him to grind the dog bone for clearance for now, Dave will get him a new one (swing arm and dog bone) asap. So I order a new arm to be built and chromed. I send the arm to him....my fault for not inspecting it first since it was wrapped from the chromer, I shipped it to him asap to keep the customer happy. He gets it and says the chrome is flaking...he promised to ship the bad arm back for inspection just as soon as he got the new one installed and I would again build and chrome another arm for him.

This has now been more than 6 months ago and still no swing arms....about 2-3 months ago i get a call from a guy who claims to have bought the swing arm from walter and wants me to fix the shock mounts....now Ive been emailing Walter for more than 2 months now to get the arms back to keep the customer happy. None have shown.

He may have all of you fooled but not me....I dont treat anyone that way. So lets talk about being a liar WALTER.