Motul

hey i just picked a bottle of motul and i was wondering what ratio yall sugest i run in it i ride trails and like to drag race out out in the feilds quit a bit. o and by the way i just put a brand new topend in it this will be the first tank of gas running through it.

I use the factory line 600 as well. But as it's full synthetic I ran yamalube 2R for the break in which you should do as well (or your choice of non synthetic) as the full synthetic won't allow your rings to seat properly. 4 tanks or so should do it then switch to Motul and run it 40:1 as it says on their web site. When I put my NOSS head on I couldn't see any wear after 1 season of riding :)

Here's somthing funny..I was runing Maxima's castor 927 oil and my bike wasn't running right. I didn't feel like it was making all the power it could and I was just having a nightmare with jetting. So I went back to my roots when good ol' dad used to get Motul by the case and picked up a bottle at the local bike shop. I just happened to pickup 800 factory line Mx. Good oil. My jetting woes went away and my bike would just scream on that shit. You think oil wouldn't really make all that much of a diffrence..but it does. I still have an old half full bottle of casor oil collecting dust in the corner of my shop..A reminder what not to buy ever again.