Who's Going To Glamis?

Hey Gonzo,

Hey I just talked to the tech and It doesn't look good :cry: . He said that they bearly put the head back on. He also said that he wanted to check like 3 times and make sure it's good to go. He told me not to rush anything. Que segun lla me avia esperado 2 meses que otro dia no me a doler tu crees. banghead Bull shit huh! I feel so sad I been waiting to go to glamis so bad!!!!!! :shootself: .

But I guess I'll just go to gorman on sunday and break it in :dance:

Pathetic :ph34r:

I've been saying that my bike is coming out for like a damm month already. It's still in the shop the damm axle is frozen or some s**t banghead .

I hate this crap I am hoping it will come out this weekend. I want to get together with the BDC crew to check out their EFI systems. :clap:

Dont worry about it 100% fat as long as your bike comes out running good cause you dont want to rush anything and be back at the shop next day :flush: with something broken. were talking about goin to pismo sometime in june, everybody should have there bikes running by then, what do you think :D

June sounds good I recall you telling that 4th of july was booked :whoa: . I bet it's nice out there. I've never been out there hey Gonzo can you ride out there with red tag? You know that everyone we practically ride with have red tags not everyone but like at 4 or 5 banshee's que no? :blink:

I want to head to glamis this weekend only friday and sat because of the baptism on sunday.

Well I'll let you know what's cracking I spoke to Sand Shark and he said he's down to go this weekend. :dance:

To bad you guys didn't make it out there last weekend, it rained hard on friday and saturday afternoon, the dunes where like a big supercross track. it was a blast. It also didn't hurt finding out that my overheating,runlikeshit,foulplugs, problem was fixed by finding out that someone switched my spark plug wires.

The rain was the only reason i didnt make it last weekend. i found out friday mid-day, after i did a tune-up on my truck. i never been in sand when it rains, also my bike is set-up for sand only (cut fenders, no airbox) i didnt want to take that chance! it really sucks when people start f*ckn with your sh*t even if its only a joke :angry: , hopefully you didnt have any major problems or got stuck somewhere in the dunes with no help. Hey 100%, i will find out about the red sticker deal, i dont think its a big concern. wheres the pipe so i could slap it on? you know i aint doing a damm thing with my time just f*ckn off like always! or in front off my tv :whoa:

I told Toro that I would think about it. I don't know if I have the balls to sell my duncan. I love it :cry: . I know it would be in good hands. I know that back before Toro wanted to buy the big gun off sand shark. But I will let him know later on. Aren't you working? :blink: