Opinions On Cpi -vs- Rocket -vs- Grr Suicide

JTQuad

Ohh, I see where this is going. 'Genius', Yea at least I can spell. If this matter doesn't concern you, or anyone on this site, why do you continue to post?

Hey 'genius', I think this situation has been solved, and my customer seems to be very pleased with his new drag pipes!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh, I see where this is going. 'Genius', Yea at least I can spell. If this matter doesn't concern you, or anyone on this site, why do you continue to post?

Hey 'genius', I think this situation has been solved, and my customer seems to be very pleased with his new drag pipes!!

um... are you fucking retarded? where in my last post did i spell genious improperly?... thats what i thought. and did i edit it? no... ROFL what an idiot

"yea atleast i can spell"... maybe you should learn how to read first?

btw, thats good that your customer recieved his pipes.

Ohh, I see where this is going.  'Genius', Yea at least I can spell.  If this matter doesn't concern you, or anyone on this site, why do you continue to post?

um... are you fucking retarded? where in my last post did i spell genious improperly?... thats what i thought. and did i edit it? no... ROFL what an idiot

"yea atleast i can spell"... maybe you should learn how to read first?

btw, thats good that your customer recieved his pipes.

actually, genius is spelled G E N I U S