Looking To Go To The Dunes

KFS

909, I wont be parking at the washes, probably on Gecko some place, What does your bike look like? I'll keep an eye out for you. Or if you tell me what your group of motorhomes looks like I'll ride over and see whats up.

I'll be piloting the "roach bike" this weekend. polished motor, drag cut red rear fenders and no plastics up front. I will be the guy on the shee that has a battery mounted up front. Fairly easy to identify. I'm not going to leave 'till sat. morning as it turns out. I'll more than likely be in my 1/2 ton chevy at the hill on saturday. its a '94 on 38" swampers. So if you see the roach bike and a truck like this, its me. Stop by and say hi!

You got it brother, I'll be riding my bike (silver fullbores, hopefully you've seen the pictures) and I'll have a friend with me on a yellow & red banshee, I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. Will you still be there Sunday?

i'll be there 'till monday if everything holds together that long. we will be leaving sat. morning around 6 ish and we're in lake elsinore. if you happen to leave at that time, let me know and we'll hook up on the way down.

We're driving out Sunday morning, just going to spend the day, otherwise we'd meet up on the road I live in Yucaipa, hopefully we'll see you out there. "Efward" is out there already, going to try and meet up with him too.