I Need A Set Of Pipes

NYUK

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well damn. Every other time DG pipes are mentioned, all I hear is they suck...bla...bla....

Now my PM inbox is full.

Sorry NYUK, but I have to go with the first responder. Actually the second. I got a reply two minutes after I posted this from Australia. I figured out how much shipping would be, and informed him that the pipes aren't worth $300. Anyway, I had another PM about 10 minutes later.

Sorry again NYUK but it sounds like you have a lot of other options.

:huh: None of my business, but it would have been nicer for you to

say that you changed your mind than to say that you gave them to

someone else.  Why would you feel obligated to the first responder when

your offer was specifically to NYUK?

damn that sucks.thought you were just being a nice guy,trying to help out another hq er,so much for that thought.guess i missed the part after YOU PAY SHIPPING,that said or the 1st person with the highest bid.that pm`s me 1st.

I apologize NYUK. I screwed up. I was just trying to be a nice guy and help out a fellow HQer, but I didn't think it through. I should have given you at least a day or two to respond before I considered anyone else. I didn't take the highest bidder or ask for more money. I just responded to a PM that I should have ignored. I am truly sorry NYUK, I wish I never would have made the offer, then you will still be in the same situation, as far and needed pipes, but you wouldn't be pissed at me.

hey guys i was the aussie who pm ed mrmatt about the pipes

i asked do you still have the dg pipes?

i didnt realize he had just posted it, for all i knew the offer to nyuk could have been there for 3 days.

wasnt trying to pinch them out from under you nyuk.

just thought i would own up.

big will you got some pipes? i got a fresh powdercoated swingarm,carrier and some graydon pro line cascade banshee bend chrome handle bars.i seen some toomeys up in your rafters.anyone down your way got a banshee for sale?