Peppers? 100% Fat?

ALLMOTOR

:whoa: WAZZ UP ALL MOTOR :whoa:

Long time no see what you been up to. I'm glad to say that my bike is out this week. I'm gonna be breaking it in. :dance: . How's your bike doing? I might get a rear shock so hit me up ;) .

Well I will be breaking it in if it's done. I'm trying to head out to glamis on easter so it you wanna roll.

All motor do you want some :spam: instead of a cheese burger.

• 2 weeks later...

Damm (ALL MOTOR)

You never answered my reply banghead . Hey my bike didn't come out last week but it should come out this weekend. I spoke to gonzo but I don't think were going to glamis cuz of my bike banghead .

The good thing is that it's coming out. :dance:

About time :dance:

:dance::clap::dance::clap::dance::clap::dance::clap::dance::clap::dance:

:dance: (ALL MOTOR) :dance:

Damm bike has never ending problems it always one thing after another. They told me that the axle was not spinning banghead . Damm I don't even want to say when my dam bike is coming out because everytime I say it's this weekend something happens banghead .

So when are you heading up to peppers. I don't know if you read the post but 1badraptor said he wants to meet up with sand shark to see what there bikes can do. I would love to see that race.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I love this lilttle guy :dance: