Mikuni Jetting

gumby

ok so i purchased a used 2into1 for the shee and it came with a mikuni carb (no biggie) it currently has a 200 main in it and is rich as all hell im guessing i need like a 175-180 what you all think my elev is 600ft fmf pipes vforce reeds ported jugs 50 over and 20cc noss head (which kicks serouis ass) i was also wondering if those pocket tuners are worth a damn :D :flame:

ok so i purchased a used 2into1 for the shee and it came with a mikuni carb (no biggie) it currently has a 200 main in it and is rich as all hell im guessing i need like a 175-180 what you all think  my elev is 600ft fmf pipes vforce reeds ported jugs 50 over and 20cc noss head (which kicks serouis ass) i was also wondering if those pocket tuners are worth a damn :D  :flame:

First off, you didn't tell us how big the carb is, or your airfilter, lid on or off. If it's rich at 200, then go one size down and then another until it's perfect. If it's really rich then go ahead and go to 180 and try it.

Only one way to find out, and we can't tell you.

No experience with the tuners.