Fs: 2001 Yamaha Banshee

I have a 2001 banshee which i have spent alot of time and money on, but it has to go. The engine locked up the other week, I pulled the right cylinder jug and I guess the rod bearing went bad because the rod will not rotate on the crank nomore. I wrecked it about 3 weeks ago, and the frame cracked in the back right in front of the cdi box, but i welded the back up so its fine. The front plastic had a piece chipped off and a lil piece of graphic was on it. Neways it has...

FMF Graphics Kit and Seat Cover

FMF Fatty Pipes

FMF PowerCore 2 Silencers

K&N Air Filter with outterwear

Wiseco pistons, just rebuilt with new rings and a hone before bearings went bad, one piston needs replacing.

Renthal Handlebars with Renthal Grips

AC Mudscreen Front Bumper

AC Nerf Bars with red nets

Chrome Grill

Polished Clutchcover

Polished Kickstarter

Polished Brake Pedal

Polished Shifter

New Brake Pads for rear.

Just make me an offer. I live in North Carolina, if you have any questions please pm, im on aol instant messenger CrazyAssWhiteBo, or email me at bradkennedy54@hotmail , Thanks!

Here are some of my pics from about 2 or 3 months ago. I can get more if you are interested in it.

bansheefv.jpg

bansheerv.jpg

bansheefr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I might also throw in 2 JL audio 12w6's and a Digital Audio DA2150HCC 1200 watt amp if you trade me with a running 4 stroke. Both of there are worth right much money. The subs are the older style but sound perfect. The amp is brand new only used it for about 2 or 3 weeks.