Did Everyone Make It Home Allright

evil

No doubt Zodo, when I left here fuel was $1.59, think I paid $2.29 a couple times in Nevada and Arizona...

I think we could scrape together 6 or more guys; there's alot more places I want to go: Glamis, Little Saharas, St. Anthony, Coral Pink, Oregon, Silver Lake, coalfest, etc etc

mrmatt, one of the times that I rode at the Badlands last year there was a Artic Cat dealer from Ill. that said that they would haul quads to any riding area in the US if enough people were going. They had 2 different haul trucks, one was a 1 ton Dodge with an enclosed trailer and the other was a semi with an enormus enclosed trailer. I have their business card somewhere, I'll have to find it. I did ask if they would go to Glamis and he said if I could get 6 or more to go he would do it. He didn't say too much about the rates since the gas prices are all over the place.

This is the type of options that I want to explore before next year. Let me know if you find his business card.

I'll look for it tonight. If I can't find it I'll hopefully be going to the Badlands next week and I'll ask them. The guys that I spoke to seemed pretty friendly and told me that the price covers the gas, a little wear and tear on the equipment, their lodging and a little extra so that they could ride too. They keep both trailers equipped with tools so if anyone breaks down they can get ther quads fixed right there.

I'll look for it tonight. If I can't find it I'll hopefully be going to the Badlands next week and I'll ask them. The guys that I spoke to seemed pretty friendly and told me that the price covers the gas, a little wear and tear on the equipment, their lodging and a little extra so that they could ride too. They keep both trailers equipped with tools so if anyone breaks down they can get ther quads fixed right there.

Sounds good to me too!!

I'm down for glamis as soon as I get the banshee back together, assumin git was on a weekend I was able to go.

Glamis is like a really big dumont :)

Gordons is also really good, its the same thing as glamis mroe or less, just differen't hills and less people.

Gas was over $100 just from San Diego to Dumont, I had to pay $2.50 a gallon at a couple stops.

Ok, I found the business card. It's Illini ATV World, Inc. Dennis Fox is the name on the card and the number is 217-446-7870. They are out of Danville, Ill. Hopefully next year I'll be able to make the trip. B)

Gas was over $100 just from San Diego to Dumont, I had to pay $2.50 a gallon at a couple stops.

I paid about $40 for 400 miles (my first stop in St. George from Layton) @$2.05 per gallon up from $1.87 I brought 10 gallons in clean jugs at Utah prices. I figured if I needed it for the banshee I could dump it into my race jug and mix it. If not I could put it in the truck. I got gas again in St. George on my way back. Beat the hell out of those prices in Baker.