Old Men

there is this guy R.E.B. that lives by the Clayton sand pit In J-town. He is pretty old, he can ride a banshee like there no other. He is one of the best mechanics i have ever seen. he knows everthing about everything. He has got to pretty old becasue he talks about Nam. He is always calling me a draft dogger and says that if he wasn't as old as he was he would kill me. He's awsome. He has the origanal Moster garage. He has a old kawi triple 2 stroke 750 i am not sure but i think it's called a h2 or maybe a k2, but anyway he stuffed it into a banshee frame, and another one in a quadzilla frame. he's sick.

i rode with a 75 year old lady at butter cup she had a banshee no joking she out duned me she was so fast it was scary and i ride verry hard i was having a hard time keeping up but her and her husband all they do is go from dunes to dunes to dunes all year long i guess its what they live for

What ever happend with that. They did not even show how he fell off of the thing. I stayed up all night fightn sleep to watch that, and the next thing you know he is on the ground. funny thing is was that his bike was only like five feet away so he could not have been going very fast. Oh well theres a lesson in this, dont pop pills and ride a banshee with no helmet