A Arm Bearings

bbluebanshee

There are quite a few guys on the HQ that have them and I have sold hundreds of A arm bearings on eBay. I warrantee ALL of the bearings I sell and give HQ members a $15 break off the eBay price.

What makes them better than plastic is that they don't crush out or wearout from impact. The bearings are rated for high RPM's and impact. SO a plastic or brass/bronze bushing can never hold up as well because they work only by rubbing instead of rolling.

Bearings are the best choice for A arms but even better for J arm because the Jarms have more leverage against the pivot point and wear out even faster.

I am also the only one who offers a bearing with a built in seal. I had these shipped just for me from Germany. These are the ultimate protection when it comes to water and dust prevention which are the only 2 things that will kill a bearing.

Email me if you want to hear more or have any other questions...

IHRbearings@peoplepc.com

• 2 weeks later...
I am also the only one who offers a bearing with a built in seal. I had these shipped just for me from Germany. These are the ultimate protection when it comes to water and dust prevention which are the only 2 things that will kill a bearing.

Email me if you want to hear more or have any other questions...

IHRbearings@peoplepc.com

Sweet, I'll be calling you when I'm in need. ;)

The A arm set with the spacers {you need the spacers when you remove the bushings. The spacer takes the place of the flange on the bushing} is $75 on eBay with free Priority Shipping and a bottle of Amsoil 100:1. BHQ members get it for $60.

The A arm set with a built in seal is $108 on ebay is $90 for BHQ members and still comes with the spacers and Amsoil.

I also do swingarm bearings for $15 per pair shipped.

I guarantee all my bearings for 6 months against defects.

So far I haven't had a single one come back. B)

• 2 months later...