Hail Alba Action

bonchclitstyle

What a fucking weirdo! I'm not getting into this but I will say that it is much easier for me if you fucking spelled correctly and used complete sentences. You know, the stuff you learned back in the first grade. Now take your bullshit, and shove it up your ass.

Edited by 04ShEeLE

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where were all u faggots on halloween... huh i was the one with the 40 foot weekend warior pimpin all the hoes , while u retards were pitchin your gay tents. where do u guys camp anyways, wash 30? so no one catches u in the act of sucking each other off. I had the very extended cannibal ...drag lite front end..J&J axle titanium everywhere...286 pounds wet weight bitches. ownage!!!

HAIL TO IT BITCHES :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

My 4mm cheetah on nitrous is putting 120hp to the ground bitch!!!

Where you at on your cannibal pos?  Somewhere back in my roost

thats where!!!  Alba  :rotflmao: .  I'm out.  Oh yeah....BITCH!!!  :D

280582[/snapback]

I'm at your moms house and she ws tell in me about that cheetah when i was pounding her ass. She said my son rides a slow ass 4mm cheetah trinity harry piece of fucking shti crappy port job cylinders with a slow ass banshee what a joke. All you got is hype bitch. Prove it or get the fuck off daddys computer kid :yank:

• 2 weeks later...