Ozzy Was On A Banshee!

bcowan

Those dam news people and reporter's are gonna make atving look bad i can feel it. Why have a boring story on funny atving when they can have a bad one and bash it while getting anti atvers to to ralley,watch the show, and agree with abc or any rerporter. News is always about bad stuff and what can be done to fix or get rid of it. Sick world ain't. I just can't see them doing a good story on atving when the real story to them is the bad points of it.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dianne Sawyer...greeeeeaat. Goddamn worthless ass media, I'll watch it on the off chance of seeing a Banshee on TV but I'm not listening to a word the bitch says. Was it Barbara Walters and 60 minutes that stirred shit up in the late '80s? THE SKY IS FALLING! OH f*ck, SAVE US FROM THE EVIL ATV'S! TV "NEWS" AND THE CPSC TO THE RESCUE!!! :angry:

Dear Mr.Osbourne,

Can you do us here at the BHQ a favor. On your interview tonight please dont curse the ATV for your accident. We know you are a public figure with clout and influence and you can help our hobbie form being even more damned by the public eye.They dont understand that ATV recreation can be a safe and enjoyable activity without incident.

-Thanks

P.S- If Jack is willing to part it out let us know.