I Killed My Own Dog

txblueshee

I know what u mean by killing your dog...

I had to put my down due 2 internal problem rots r bad about that!

we got her when my daughter was born and had to put her down

on my daughters' 9th b-day...dammit :(

man i hate it when pets die. my neighbors dog has been comin over and killing our cats. i swet to got i am going to kill the little shit when i see it. 2 of the cats i have had for 13 yrs one for 9 and the other only like 6 i think so they have been around for a while and meant allot. he keeps calling and telling when he finds one in his yard. and i told him to keep his damn dog locked up or it dies the worst damn death i can imagine but it looks like he couldnt do one simple request because i saw the fuckin boxer( neighbors dog) with a cat in it mouth today and it was one of mine so the basterds gonna die. i called and told him his dog is only a matter of time. its sucks it has come down to this but he is only loosing his one to my four animals. i am sorry to hear about your dog. sorry for my lil rant i am just mad as f*ck bout my cats.

If you dont have any dogs just dip a t-bone into anti-freeze and put it out side somewhere. i love my animals and if a neighbors animal keeps killing my family even after reapeted requests, i take it in to my own hands. sucks it has to be like that though. my dad had to shoot a friends rotwiler cuz it got into the yard and ou blue healer was chained up and was trying to put up a fight but the rotti would have killed him.

about the antifreeze thing id be kinda hesitant about that. my friend does that to kill the wild dogs that keep killing his rabbits and chickens. but in a nieghborhood most of the dogs that may roam around are pets.

sorry to sound cruel. i really love my animals thats why i want to protect them at any cost. i never have to worry about it too much at our new house the only animals that are in any danger are the cats and they stay inside during the winter and there arent any cat eating dogs in my neighbor hood.