-2 Setup Footpegs/ Shifter And Brake Pedal

thats hilarious, 50$ for something that is worth 2$ and at the same time something better can be made for 15$

to bad i sold it for what i was asking. btw don't insult my stuff. i can bet you any day that you will never have a banshe as good as mine was or even my raptor. so do me a favor and don't ask me questions like that again. thank you ;)

to bad i sold it for what i was asking.  btw don't insult my stuff.  i can bet you any day that you will never have a banshe  as good as mine was  or even my raptor.  so do me a favor and don't ask me questions like that again.  thank you  ;)

Of course you "conveniantely" sold it and as far as your raptor goes....

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH what a fucking joke. If you did sell it then I feel sorry for the sucker that bought them and of course your BAnshee is the greatest your hi-nesse, its such a great bike your dumbass tore it apart bcause it wasnt worth the money you needed to fix your raptor. We can do this all year i

Of course you "conveniantely" sold it and as far as your raptor goes....

nevermind, this is ridiculous because you Raptor cannot compare to a Banshee at all and your Banshee..well you dont have a Banshee now do you?