3 Cyl Banshee?

streetshee

i start racing this year and my boss keeps trying to make me go 4 stroke,now i dont want to cos im a 2 stroke addict,yeh i love 4 strokes too but i want a 2 stroke 2 race,we have full machine workshop and want to know if it would be worth a try to build a 3 cylinder like the one at chromeanything.com,is the relyability bad?how many reliable hp can they kick out,and how are the cranks being built? i need it for flattrack and tt so its gotta last a bit, :unsure:

have you seen that one burning up sand mountain at 86mph on wyoduners page? fkin animal,but i dont hear him changin gear,do u think hes launchin in top? anybody who is interested go to www.dunereview.com go to vidieos and readers submitted then 750cc up sand ect,.... just a beast. thanks for info guys.

Dan Hull built a three cyl. motor with cheetah cylinders made 180+ horsepower and is very reliable. Andy @ GRR is building one right now with stock cylinders. There is no reason it souldnt be reliable if you make the cases correct. I would think that would be the weak link.

There is no reason it souldnt be reliable if you make the cases correct. I would think that would be the weak link.

I BELIVE THE WEAK PART WOULD BE THE TRANNY MY SELF, LOUIE SWANS 3 CYLINDER BANSHEE HAS THE TOP ET TIME SO FAR AT A 3.74 IN THE 300 FT SAND DRAGS, THATS FREAKING MOVING. ALTHOUGH ANYTHING YOU DO TO GET MORE POWER MAKES IT LESS RELIABLE IT WOULD BE KICK A$$

have you seen that one burning up sand mountain at 86mph on wyoduners page? fkin animal,but i dont hear him changin gear,do u think hes launchin in top? anybody who is interested go to www.dunereview.com go to vidieos and readers submitted then 750cc up sand ect,.... just a beast. thanks for info guys.

yea, I love that video! I got it at www.bluetraxx.com. It only took about a minute to download. I would sure hate to be standing behind him when he took off :lol: