Trinity 2 Into 1 Setup

mcaf29

I just want to give you all a heads up that my 2 into 1 setup will be going on ebay later this week or next week. I'm waiting for my twin 28 PWK's to arrive for my stroker motor first. I will post the link when I do.

I'll have pictures but here is what I'm selling. When I say setup I mean setup!

I'm selling my 33mm PWK carb, trinity 2 into 1 manifold (new version), the airbox setup which includes the aluminum flange already mounted, tabs cut for easy installation, pro flow intake (2 months old), brand new filter used a couple times with the outerwear. I will also include the clamp on filter with outerwear that was used only once. I will also include a huge assortment of jets. I will include the pilots from 35 to 52! I will also inlude main jets from I think 162 to somewhere around 180 (I'll be exact when I put it up). The jets alone are an $80 value. Some are still in the packaging I bought them in.

I'm selling this setup with a starting bid of $420. With the jets included you should have no problem dialing in this setup for your shee. .