Help Me Out Evil And Blue Duece!

BenBB

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks J.J. The 18's did great, never had a problem on this track. I ordered a chain so I could run my 15-tooth front sprocket but it didn't show up in time, so was stuck with 14/40 gearing. Turned out perfect for the whoops but I coulda used a little more top on the straights. The track was about 90% sand tho, the only rocky section that worried me was a fast sweeper, so I took it easy there instead of risking a sidewall puncture. Wish I hadn't have blown the start, with that short gearing I might have gotten in front off the line and gone alot faster without having to deal with dust and slow guys...

great job racing ben. those pictures are great, id really love to ride\race some terrain like that. What did you think about the Camelback ? I love mine.

I have the racing picture of you set as my wallpaper for the past 2 days, tonight I thought I would erase all the orange cones..... here's what I come up with....

BenBB_Desert_Race.jpg

make a cloud of dust coming off the back of bens quad, and fuzz the image a bit like hes just halling serious ass. ahhh screw it i took your pic as a desktop pic too !!! looks good meat.

Hey speakin' of pictures of the Dumont Roostfest. If you guys wanna take some pictures during the trip and if you can email them to me somehow, i'd be happy to host and post em on BHQ for everyone to see. Once the "fest" is over and everyone is back home, then ya's can get your own damn host, but seriously tho, if ya's want me to host\post up some pictures on the forum while RoostFest is happening, just holler.

Damn Meat, how'd you do that?!??! Can't even tell there WAS cones in that pic! Here's another pretty good one, all these pics are like 25% but when I get all the originals I'll post 'em;

tarantula2.jpg

I dunno if we'll be able to upload pix from Dumont or not, but if we can I'll let you know. The terrain was awesome, desert sand and dodgin' greasewoods and mesquite is my all-time favorite. It was damn scenic too, didn't have much chance to check it out during the race but stopped a few times during the pre-run and it was awesome; these pics are facing West and the mountain range in the distance is the Organ mountains. Right on the other side of those mountains is Las Cruces, my old stomping grounds. Oh yeah, the camelback wasn't bad, I forgot it was there most of the time but the two times I used it to wash the dust out of my mouth I was stuck swallowing a mouthful of mud, kinda hard to spit with a helmet on, heh.

Evil; is Duece gonna make it or not? I'll have my Holeshots too so we can rip it up away from the dunes a 'lil.