Breather Tube

jambone972

I use to fill the case to the clymers specs and the oil read about the middle of the dipstick. I know, there a change oil recommended level and a complete refill level. I used the change oil recommended. It was to much. It would blow out on if I started hitting whoops really hard until it read just on the bottom of the dip stick. I thought it was the rezzie of my front shock because my hose is routed to the front. I now fill it to the end of the dip stick and that's it. Haven't had trouble since.

***edit***

I don't know if my oil was coming from the tube you are talking about or the one in the rear part of the crank case because they intersect.

thank's for the response. I think that clymer oil specs are too high. Also I believe that frozen condensation pluged off the breather tube. I tested the crankcase with 4 lbs. of air and it only dropped to 2.5lbs in 30 min. So now I put the mr. heater on it for 5 min and run less oil. so far so good the thing is flyin'

thank's for the response. I think that clymer oil specs are too high. Also I believe that frozen condensation pluged off the breather tube. I tested the crankcase with 4 lbs. of air and it only dropped to 2.5lbs in 30 min. So now I put the mr. heater on it for 5 min and run less oil. so far so good the thing is flyin'