Eletrical Problem!

Flyin_Shee

Yesterday I went to the lake with my banshee to do some radar runs. I was having problems with the left carb always overflowing, so I ran it for a couple seconds anyway just to see how the screws handled on the ice. Stopped it and shut off the fuel then took off the left carb and cleaned out the float bowl. I turned on the gas and the problem was fixed, went to start it up...nothing. Checked the spark, none. Just a few minutes earlier it had been running strong and then it had aboslutely no spark. We went through and checked all the wires and everything is in place. We even cut off the killswitch and tied the wires together so we know that's not the problem.

I'm totally stumped and I want to take this thing out on the ice before I leave my friend's house...any help would be appreciated!

-Neal

-New Edit-

We found that there is power coming from the engine but it ends at the wires over the head. We cut the TORS wires and tied them together so that the TORS wouldn't be effecting it, but still no spark. I'm starting to think maybe it's time for a new coil.

Well I just unplugged the TORS...still no spark. I'm thinking tomorrow morning (like 5 hours from now..) I'll try disconnecting the whole parking brake system and maybe that'll do something...if not...I'll order a new coil, if that's not it, aftermarket CDI...and if that fails...I'll throw it off a cliff after I get insurance B)