Misc. Parts 4 Sale

Killer Toomey T-3's...no dents or dings, always coated with HPC Ceramic inside and out. Newly HPC Ceramic Coated Stinger tubes with silencers too.

Pipes/Silencers 175.00 (that's how much the HPC costs alone).

Also, Rear modified shock. Professionally built by House of Horsepower in Cottage Grove Oregon. This shock is setup for a rider between 170-200 pounds. Built to works Ultracross Specs. and setup for Freestyle/MX. In super good condition, only ridden on for about 10 hours after the rebuild.

Rear Shock 160.00 (cost around 360.00 for the mods).

MISC. GEAR

HRP Attack Jak under jersey Chest protector. This is the sweetest roost deflector...it's super lightweight and goes under or over your jersey. In super good condition...no scratches and only worn twice.

HRP Attack Jak 35.00

• 2 months later...

We usually make trips down to Coos Bay several times a year, in the summer. If your into buying the rear shock, I'll go take some digital pictures and email them over to you, I can do the same for your buddy with the pipes. No charge on shipping either...if you want to buy.

Late,

Johnson

Moto Mafia

hey chris j. what the hell ever happened to you, seems you stoped coming around for a while. hows things going with the freestyle gig ?? if bb dont pick up that back shock let me know i may have a spot for it :)

hey chris j. what the hell ever happened to you, seems you stoped coming around for a while. hows things going with the freestyle gig  ?? if bb dont pick up that back shock let me know i may have a spot for it  :)

Just been super busy bro. I joined up with a company out of Reno, NV called Moto Mafia...so I've been focusing on product design and all the business stuff that goes along with that. As far as the freestyle gig...You be able to catch us on tour this summer...and some movies should be in the stores by late fall. There has been talk of me riding a demo at the GNC in Glen Helen...but no final words just yet. I'll keep you posted bro.

Late,

C.Johnson

Chris@motomafia.com

www.motomafia.com

www.chrisjohnsonfreestyle.com

• 1 month later...