Watch Out For This Company !

69machrk

this company took over two months to get me the item i won in their auction. i had to email them several times to no avail. finally i started emailing all their high bidders to tell them about what had happened to me. finally after 2 1/2 months i got a call from them to get this matter solved. i didnt leave them good feedback like i guess they wanted so they left me bad feedback. just goes to show you what kind of people they are. just want to warn everyone "WATCH OUT FOR THESE GUYS" DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CLOWNS !!!!

AHH! glad to see im not the only one that this "Bastard" did it to i bought a crank kit from them supposidly it came with crank, pistons, spacer plate the works like to have never got it. When i did no plate so i emailed them fast response the first time round they said it was on its way,well two weeks went by no plate so i emailed a hundred times after no answer,so i left them bad feedback guess what they emailed me wanting my address then! Then it still took them a month to ship it then but anyways to make a long story short !!STAY AWAY FROm this bunch!! <_<

I hate ebayers that won't leave feedback until they've recieved yours - especially when they're the sellers! The way I look at it, as soon as I've paid, my end of the deal is done, leave me my f'n feedback! There's alot of people that do that crap. Even though they screwed up, once they see that you left them a negative, they'll turn around and give you a negative just out of spite. Dickheads.

Check out P4rperformance Well I asked that I could meet him yesterday since I was gonna be in the Los Angeles area. Well here are the emails(read from bottom up)....

805-947-6073

thank you

----- Original Message -----

Wrom: IJJPHSCRTNHGSWZIDREXCAXZOWCONEUQZAAFXISH

To: westcoast atv/ p4r performace <m.performance@verizon.net>

Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 4:07 PM

Subject: RE: eBay Item: YAMAHA BANSHEE Pingel Dual Feed Petcock (Item

#2452579359)

> Hi, also is there a number that I can reach you? In case if I am running a

> little late so I can let you know.

>

> Thanks

Sounds good! I'm gonna be free tomorrow in the afternoon (like around 3pm) and sunday afternoon.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----

Wrom: JEXXIMQZUIVOTQNQEMSFDULHPQQWOYIYZUNNYCGPKYLEJGDGVCJVTLBXFGGMEPYO

Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 3:28 PM

To: Jonathan Paz

Subject: Re: eBay Item: YAMAHA BANSHEE Pingel Dual Feed Petcock (Item

#2452579359)

i will be out of the office tomarrow( testing) , i can meet you , let me

know what time you will be around, and i can set up a time and place

thank you

----- Original Message -----

Wrom: QKEDOTWFAOBUZXUWLSZLKBRNVWWCUFPEGAUTFJMV

To: westcoast atv/ p4r performace <m.performance@verizon.net>

Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 2:09 PM

Subject: RE: eBay Item: YAMAHA BANSHEE Pingel Dual Feed Petcock (Item

#2452579359)

> Hi, so will it be ok for me to pick up the petcock at your shop? I'm

leaving

> for Los Angeles tonight, so if it's ok just leave me your addy and I'll be

> able to find the place.

>

> Thanks!

>

>

One thing that confuses me is that he told me that he wasnt gonna be at his office but he gives me an office number to reach him. I'm gonna be in LA this weekend so We'll see what happens.

:lol: P4RPERFORMANCE HAS GIVEN ME NOTHING BUT GOOD SUPERB SEVICE, YOU GUYS ARE THE ONLY DICKHEADS OUT OF THE MANY BUYERS WHO SHOULD JUST F@#ING BUY LOCALLY, AND STOP BUYING OFF E-BAY, THAT IS WHY GOOD SELLERS STOP DOING BUISNESS ON E-BAY

YOU GUYS RUIN IT FOR EVERY HARD EARING BUYER TRYING TO GET GOOD DEALS !!!!

""" STAY AWAY FROM EBAY !!! STOP MESSING IT UP FOR US! """

I HAVE SPENT OVER 1800.00 WITH THEM AND SAVED $

:lol: P4RPERFORMANCE HAS GIVEN ME NOTHING BUT GOOD SUPERB SEVICE, YOU GUYS ARE THE ONLY DICKHEADS OUT OF THE MANY BUYERS WHO SHOULD JUST F@#ING BUY LOCALLY, AND STOP BUYING OFF E-BAY, THAT IS WHY GOOD SELLERS STOP DOING BUISNESS ON E-BAY

Run off a list of what you've bought and maybe put up some pics. There's no reason for you to get your undies in a twist over this unless P4 is your mother or something.

For example,I had a local shop put an engine in a car for me. The shop said it was low miles but it had a rod knock when I picked it up. The guy said no problem. About a week later, I go to the shop tp check on the car and there some guys there padlocking the door. Turns out the shop owner never paid rent and was evicted. I asked these guys about the money I spent and my car. They said if your keys are in that pile over there, get your car and go because everything left behind is ours. I jumped in the car, started it right up and drove away. And with a new engine that ran great.

People warned me not to use this guy but I did. And it worked out great for me. Other people got totally screwed.

The end result is that we all have more info to make good decisions with when we spend our hard earned money. Who in the world would have a problem with that?

hey z-rated

do you work for this guy ? well to follow up.. they did send me a couple filters for my boys quads for free. so i told him i would retract my NEUTRAL feedback. it just pisses me off that he gave me bad feedback for his f**kup.i paid in full within a couple hours after the auction ended. two weeks is all e-bay feels is needed to get parts to the buyer.. not 2 months and alot of hounding !!!!!

I have a feeling that post is a bit biased :rolleyes: Tell me why I have left this guy numerous emails that havent been replied. I was in Los Angeles again this weekend and I didnt meet up with them because they never emailed me back. I am going to send money through the mail now because I'm not gonna be in the area for a while.

You're calling me a dickhead who is complaining and what not but all I did was just post our emails. Hell I'm saving 4 dollars from the retail price for my pingel and I'm happy about it! I have been doing business on ebay for almost 4 years, and ask any member on here that knows me, I am extremely patient and understandable with any seller.

P4RPERFORMANCE HAS GIVEN ME NOTHING BUT GOOD SUPERB SEVICE, YOU GUYS ARE THE ONLY DICKHEADS OUT OF THE MANY BUYERS WHO SHOULD JUST F@#ING BUY LOCALLY, AND STOP BUYING OFF E-BAY, THAT IS WHY GOOD SELLERS STOP DOING BUISNESS ON E-BAY

Wow.

Uhhhh OK.