2000 Lonestar A&s T-rex Banshee

i am willing to negotiate a price on this bike. i had a buyer but he backed out bc he blew up his truck that he races as well. i really need to get the bike out of my garage bc i have a new bike coming in. the motor as most of you know is a 10mm stroker 71mm bore t-rex motor done by dan hull. i recently tore the motor down to replace the pistons, clutch, clutch cushions, shift forks, and reeds. it runs cpi big bore pipes which are chromed that were made for the motor. it has a 1-5 rudy kurtz override. the engine cases are 2001 banshee cases, and the frame is a 2000 lonestar +4 in front, and +8 chrome aero tube swingarm(it is equivalent to a +10 stretch in the rear bc the swingarm bolt is pushed 2" back from the motor as opposed to a stock frame) it has a fully functional wheely bar made of chromoly. everything is powder coated/chromed/polished. this bike didnt skip one corner when it was built. the motor puts out over 120rwhp on dan's dyno(yes it is correct!) i have gone 3.90's with this bike and 4.0's all day. side winder non oring chain, sidewinder sprockets. it has a direct drive lockup clutch. runs stock ignition(bc thats what i found the most power with, dyno proven) the axle is in great shape as far as the splines go. all new bearings were installed when i had the frame powdercoated in the beginning of this past season. the crank was put in during late may and has only been raced a few times since. front and back fullbore race plastics that have been custom airbrushed to perfection. together, the bike weighs 268lbs with wheely bar and with all fuel and oils. the motor uses 38mm keihin air strykers bored to 39.5mm, and also has new v-force reeds. the complete motor is fully polished to a mirror. please pm me or post any questions you may have regarding this bike. i can also get more pictures, close ups etc etc. i am not looking to trade. i need money for this bike