Need Some Help

roostin77

im switching everything over to a new frame...it looks pretty easy except for hooking up all the electrical again. I was just wondering how much of these can be eliminated? i see the taillight wires and it looks like a cdi mounted at the rear of the frame...could i just remove these without having starting problems? Its a mx shee so i dont need that crap. So basically i was just wondering how much of it was nessicary and how much was just clutter. I wish i had enough $$ to get a tors removal kit <_< any help would be appreciated.

you need your cdi and coils or it wont run. basically you wont need a key or lights so that can go, and of course all the tors crap and wires and sensors can go. dont remove the killswitch wires yet because you can reuse them to hook up your tether kill for mx racing. the rear light can go too, if the track allows it. just follow all the wires and eliminate them from there.