Anyone Want Ride In/near Indiana?

spoin39

I live about 7 miles from the Badlands, so we go there pretty often. We were going to head there this weekend, but it is going to be too muddy. The forecast looks like all of the mud will be frozen by next weekend. I'll post a reply here if we decide to go.

Have you been to Redbird? It is a state owned OHV park between Linton and Dugger. I went earlier this year before it officially opened. It is an old coal mine that people have been riding for years. There are lots of short steep hill climbs and a few tall hills. The trails are very tight but there are a few open areas as well. Here is the website: http://www.redbirdsra.com/ Note that your quad must be registered to ride. You cannot register at the park. They will not let you ride, so if you plan to ride there you need to print the form from the website and send it in a week or so before you plan to ride.

hey any idea if us illinois guys can register our machines to ride at that redbird place

People from out of state can definately ride there. The way I understand it, is that you need to register your ATV with the state that you live in. For you that would obviously be Illinois. It costs us $30 to register in Indiana and the registration lasts for three years.

03 'shee, that signiture is hilarious! :D:D

yea its like 2.5 hrs from where i live to the badlands and twice a year some friends and i go to the badlands for the weekend as far as registering whats the point u cant drive it on the rodes and in ill u dont have to register shit except boats and snowmobiles( which i never understood why)