Help with my banshee not running right

I am fairly new to quads. I have a 03 Kawasaki Lakota sport that is my first quad I ever rode and bought and this is my first banshee and I have learned all the basics of riding from you tube videos sad but true. I think don’t knowhat the correct way of riding a banshee is everyone seem to have a different way. I would appreciate any dos and don’ts and tips on how to drive it correctly. Ok so my bike is an 06 banshee I have done 

Tors delete

airbox removed 

t5 toomey pipes

v force reeds 

I run redline two stroke oil with premium non ethanol gas. That’s pretty much it. There is no place around here that you can go take your bike and get it fixed with out leaving it for days and they are always backed up ridiculously. I don’t know what a well tuned banshee sounds or drives like. I have driven my banshee 5 times in the dunes in 3 years because either fuel leaks or it just don’t run right. It is very frustrating but I will figure it out eventually. If you have any input I’m all ears lol. How can you tell the difference on the float bowl which one goes on the choke carb and that could possibly be one of the issues because there’s been times that I have took them apart and put them back together and did nothing but check make sure that I didn’t or something was dirty  and then it would not leak for a while and then I would go in to my garage and notice a puddle under it that I forgot to turn the fuel off I’m talking about 3 or 4 months

one is the