Top end/ high rpm’s limiting out

Hey everyone so I got a 99 banshee with 66mm 370cc big bore kit, stage 3 port cylinders, stock Mikuni carbs (tors deleted), toomey t5’s, no air box just a filter on each side, boost bottle, and I believe stock reeds I’m not sure what they are but I know they don’t have the metal flares in them over the reeds, has 290 main jet and 30 pilot. Elevation is 570ft. Use to run 40:1 but just switched to 32:1 when I got her running. I had no spark after someone worked on electrical so I replaced EVERYTHING ELECTRICAL. Harness, cdi, regulator, coil, ignition key from Vito’s, got strong spark and finally got her started after taking the carbs apart and cleaning like 5 times. After I got it to idle decent and not die, took her out and through all my rides only hit 3rd gear. First rides she would not hit powerband and lacked so much top end power (I believe, has good amount of torque but higher rpm’s we’re weak in power) so I turned air screw out 4 turns and nothing, went back to 1.5 because that seems to run best but still no power band. Adjust my timing from +4 to 0 and she wouldn’t start, bumped to +2 and has good idle and had a lot more torque and power band was kicking in like she use to but it still seems like shortly after power band and WOT the rpm’s don’t want to go any higher and seems to kind of cap out, from what I’ve learned in the forums this sounds like top end is really lean. It’s not bogging and I thought usually too rich is bogging. So I adjusted needle to down one to 4th from stock ( 1 down from middle) and seemed to make me lose more power. So im kind of at a lost now and just looking for some guidance on what it could be. Do I need to go up on main jet, is it an air leak, timing still need to be adjusted or bad electrical parts?? Idk what to do next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk