Motor For Sale

i'm sellin it cuz i need a few more bux to pic up my dream car a 78 trans am thats for sale up the rode from me but any way here is the run down on the motor.

rebuilt in august its prolly got about 40-50 tops on the motor, vitos crank, weisco prolight pistons, bored 40, new clutch w/ heavey duty springs that arent installed but they go with it, all the electrical shit attached to the motor(stator, flywheele), prodesign timing plate, noss cool head with 20 cc domes, 157 lbs of compression as of yesterday with the motor warm and those the #'s for both clinders.the kick starter is included only thing that would cost extra is the carbs, intack boots, reed cages, boysen reeds and i wont sell those parts unless they are going with the motor. i ran castor 927 premix at 32:1 and belray gear saver in the lower. there are no cracks in the cases from broken chains or anything like that and i think thats about it for the motor as far as mods go. make a offer if your interested and i have pics. so shoot me a email at Blake_Anderson85@hotmail.com. l8ter blake.

p.s. the rest of the bike is not for sale as of yet it depends on how much i get out of the motor.