DRAG BANSHEE 421 CHEETAH

guru334

It was built for sand drag racing. I didn't purge the methanol 2-stroke mix letting it sit causing the piston to seize. The cylinder walls look good but it may have a ridge that isn't noticeable. The crankshaft turns over freely and doesn't have any unusual play. It has Hot Rods +4mm crankshaft, 4 mil Cheetah Cub 421cc cylinder with 68mm bore, 4 speed override transmission, aftermarket lockout clutch assembly, aftermarket billet engine covers, aftermarket carburetor bowls, Lonestar frame, Lonestar axle (Honda) assembly, Lonestar front and rear wheel hubs, Maier plastic, Douglas wheels, Kenda front tires, American Racer rear tires, Pro Design Billet Cool Head, aftermarket aluminum gas tank, aftermarket swing arm, aftermarket bearing carrier, aftermarket front and rear shocks, and many other aftermarket parts. I can send more photos upon request. I can't upload photos due to being too large. The eBay link below has photos. Let me know if you have any questions.

I'm asking $10,500 or best offer.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/403868105009?hash=item5e086a3931:g:Q6IAAOSwHjJjFQsD