How To Tune And Synchronize My Carbs

I would ask a shop or friend that has a similar setup as you or pipes to tell you his jet sizes and match them. to fine tune you can take off filter, make sure the slides lift and rest evenly. then you can play with the airscrews on the carb till you get a 1 kick start up. screwing them in will less air coming in (richen the pilot), unscrewing it will let more air in ( lean it up).

hope this helps

I use the ol' Syncromatic 2000 finger method.

Run the adjusters all way into the carb tops. You want the cable as slack as possible before you start.

I stick my ring finger down one carb, my index finger down the other and slowly open the throttle to see which slide moves first. The one that's "laggy" gets a slight tightening of it's adjuster and I repeat the process until they're both moving at the same time.

Once I got 'em dialed in, I tighten the adjuster lock nut and snap the throttle open several times, then check sync again. Sometimes it takes a few times to keep it all synced up.

Once they're synced, fire it up and tweak your idle and air screws identically until the throttle response is nice and crisp. Tedious, yes, but worth it once ya get it tweaked just right.