2000 Complete running

hollisatp

Hey all. I’m located in Orange County CA. I HAVE A 2000 green sticker banshee. Haven’t used the bike in about 10 years. Been keeping it just in case but I think it’s time to let it go. Title is good and in my name. Hopefully I can remember all the mods! 
Engine mild port and polish, crank welded and trued, wiseco pistons - 2nd size up after stock. 
v force 3 reeds, k&n pods, tors removed, coolant bottle moved up front, key removed (hidden under seat) , shaved fenders, sand star sidewinder rear, sand star front tires, additional set of tires  mid shark rear on aluminums regular nobbies on stock front rims , stock Headlights removed- billet headlights on handlebars 50w halogens each. Moose stator 210w( cannot remember if that’s correct  over 200 for sure) 

timing advanced +7 (I think . Cannot remember. Have the billet timing plate) it’s on pump gas. Shaved shift star, new did o ring chain and 14tooth renthal drive gear. New chain rollers.

Trail tech vector computer. Pro circuit platinum pipes and silencers. Installed screens for rangers that check. Got stickers from Alba action sports but one fell off. ( they went outta business) +2” braided rear brake line - never got around to lengthening the swing arm . It really needs it with all the engine mods. 

310 mains, 27.5 pilot, 4 gallon Clarke tank great for a giant, I mean giant lap of glamis. Whip holder. I’m sure I’m missing something . Hit me up with questions.  I didn’t want to sell on CL cause I’d like it to go to someone who knows these bikes and I’ve been a member here since 2002. 
ok  what the bike needs - new grips new handlebars, I tried painting the a arms years ago and didn’t do a good job .lol they need paint. 
let me know if you have any questions  I’m available to show the  Bike whenever. Serious people only. 

$2750 obo

I cannot figure out how to add photos so email me and I’ll send some! 

Edited by hollisatp
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...