Burning Trans Oil Help!!

Banshee Runs fine and has plenty of power just serviced yesterday and took it on a ride went and started it up this morning and my trans oil won’t even touch the stick and It blew oil out at the muffler connector. I’m pretty sure a seal in the engine probably took a dump on me. Any ideas to what seal it could be in the engine? Thanks for any help 

24 minutes ago, 97Screamer said:

Crank seal on the clutch side. Leak test to confirm.

That’s what it is. Thanks for the help might as well rebuild the engine while I’m at it best top end rebuild kit you’d recommend and clutches etc. thanks again for the quick reply 

I'd get in touch with Brian at West Coast ATV Parts or Bill at Driveline. Both can put together a good package to fit your needs and budget. Most of the "kits" you'll find on eBay/Amazon/etc.. contain a lot of junk parts that will leave you in worse shape in the long run. The most cost effective way would be to have your jugs bored up a size with Wiesco pistons, driveline clutch and driveline or rebuilt West Coast crank. The best bang for your buck if you want to upgrade would be a driveline top end. Either of the guys I mentioned can do any of that for you.

6 minutes ago, 97Screamer said:

I'd get in touch with Brian at West Coast ATV Parts or Bill at Driveline. Both can put together a good package to fit your needs and budget. Most of the "kits" you'll find on eBay/Amazon/etc.. contain a lot of junk parts that will leave you in worse shape in the long run. The most cost effective way would be to have your jugs bored up a size with Wiesco pistons, driveline clutch and driveline or rebuilt West Coast crank. The best bang for your buck if you want to upgrade would be a driveline top end. Either of the guys I mentioned can do any of that for you.

Okays thanks. Best way to get ahold of them?