34pj’s 70mm jetting

Biggt613

Ok i have read alot of jetting threads and am familiar with dialing carbs in half decent. However i am about too put a new top end in with new carbs and it will be -20 when i start plug chops. So right now stock carbs,stock stroke, basically stock jugs, pc platnums, +4 timing, vf4’s, 50/50 c12/premium, no airbox lid, kn filter. -7Celcius 300main(-20 would be 320) 30pilot and its pretty crisp and tan. New set up will be sleeved 70mm cylinders. Stage 2 porting stock stroke, vf4’s, pc pipes, +4, kn filter. Stage 4 coolhead, 19cc domes, 34mm pj’s, 50/50 fuel 15/40 gearing. Lowered and widened for ice racing in canada. Now can someone give me a baseline/guideline to start with. Im a thinking 175/55 to start. Fwiw i also have leak down tester(thanks south texas) and carb sync on hand. I know its probably posted somewhere but not much out there for 70mm stock strokes. I got them cheap so sent them back to harry mcdermott to clean up and match pistons. 
thanks guys