Pwk 33mm float height

Brooklyn350

What’s up BHQ got a question about pwk float height. I know on pwk 33-35mm the float height is 16mm and I have my carbs set at that but do you guys still get excess fuel coming through your overflow tubes. With the fuel on and bike off if I shake the bike I will get fuel coming out of the overflow tubes. They do not leak otherwise the carbs are new and so are the seats. Is that normal or is my float height a little high? I know on wheelies off the gas they will spill fuel but is just rocking the bike back and forth enough for me to have this issue. I’m assuming if I’m on the gas going through whoops or rough terrain the engine is pulling enough fuel for it not to come out of the overflow tubes but idk and race fuel is $$. Again they do not leak if I do not shake the bike. Thanks 

I have NEVER used a float tool.  The way i set the float is i put a piece of fuel line on the inlet, blow into it, and push the float up till the air stops coming out,  The line on the float body should be parallel with the gasket surface on the carb body when it shuts off,  if not, adjust tab on float accordingly;  sounds like u know how to.  if all parts are good i wouldnt sweat it, i get some spill from time to time.