Need help ASAP!!

Corya1

Get down low, and look up on the frame cross bar where the coil mounts. You will see a little black box on the bottom of that bar. Has 3 wires. Yellow/black, black/white, and black. Unplug that plug and the tors will be disabled. Sounds like the idle is set too low, at least for that jetting. Seat the air screws and back out 2 turns. No real sense changing the jetting before the pipes get there. Which pipes?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Well I actually took the whole tors system off, and relized the previous owner had replaced the ide screw on the right side carb. They put some bolt in it that wasn’t supposed to be in it. I have the tors removal kit coming, should be here Wednesday. They are bills pipes that I purchased off of Kevin from the south Texas banshee YouTube channel.

Edited by Corya1

36 minutes ago, Corya1 said:

Well I actually took the whole tors system off, and relized the previous owner had replaced the ide screw on the right side carb. They put some bolt in it that wasn’t supposed to be in it. I have the tors removal kit coming, should be here Wednesday. They are bills pipes that I purchased off of Kevin from the south Texas banshee YouTube channel.

honestly I would just wait till you get your tors kit and pipes in the mail and get it figured out, you are going to have to adjust the idle differently with the tors kit anyways. just my 2 cent. 320 jet should be fine for cooler weather depending on how cold it is out. this is def a mild winter 

Edited by Ayesully810

5 minutes ago, Corya1 said:

What do you think I should run in the warmer weather? I figured since it’s not to bad I could possibly get some winter riding in. Yeah it has! It’s 55 here and normally it’s in the negatives by now.

2-3 sizes smaller should put you where you need to be when its hot, then fine tune with the air/fuel screw  (IN = rich, more fuel, OUT= less fuel) going from 50 degrees to 80 will warrant the AF screw to be adjusted 

Edited by Ayesully810

• 3 weeks later...