2 Bolts that hold the Swingarm to the Rear Hub?

MPDano

I can't seem to find a part number in the parts diagram I have found online.  I need the 2 bolts that hold the swingarm to the rear hub.  Previous owner removed them to remove the chain and never put them back on.  Anyone got a good diagram with a part number?  I am assuming they are both the same.

36 minutes ago, MPDano said:

I can't seem to find a part number in the parts diagram I have found online.  I need the 2 bolts that hold the swingarm to the rear hub.  Previous owner removed them to remove the chain and never put them back on.  Anyone got a good diagram with a part number?  I am assuming they are both the same.

https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/yamaha/atv/2002/banshee-yfz350p/rear-wheel

What year is your bike? If its an a-arm those should be the part numbers. If its a j-arm I believe they use a different attachment. I have a complete swingarm/carrier that has a set on there and might have another spare set if you don't find what you need.

1987.  I ended up seeing a thread with bolt size and pitch but no lengths.  I measured out 20mm in length and just ordered some off eBay.    I'll see how it goes from there.  I'll hit you up if they aren't right and just have some more spare bolts.  Can't have enough of bolts laying around, lol.

After looking at your diagram, I bet it's that long bolt n washer #29 and #30, but it also looks like a long spacer in between that isn't there on mine.  Ah, I see this diagram is for a 2002, I looked at 1987 and it's different, doesn't even have a diagram for the rear wheel.

FYI, got the bolts and they fit perfectly.  The chart was correct on pitch, just needed the length which is 20mm on the 87's.  Also bought some new plugs and verified there is spark.  Just waiting on the carb rebuild kits and replacing hoses and I'm gonna try and fire this bad boy up.

Edited by MPDano