Random cylinders

Canada

Hi, im looking at a banshee that is a total baskit case, but has a few nicer parts pipes, carbs, tires....

The strange thing is the cylinders, its a one part jug like a cpi cub/serval/wampus, but it has 6 bolt dimond shape reed intakes, and a open large volume coolant flow like with a o ring head, 10 stud head

What could this be, it dose look like it belongs with all the other parts like carbs/reeds ..... 

Edited by Canada

That would be great if they where, Based on the 250r reeds thats what i thought, But im not so sure yet.

Its just the big very open water channels, and rectangular head that has me wandering

Wish i could post pics, but maybe it could be some old school cheetah?

Great news i just got everything blown apart and the cylinder is mint reeds are good too.

The cast piston's on was cracked and the coating worn off, the other is missing a chunk where the same cracks formed

The bigger problem is i can get the blown pistons wrist pin out, even with heating the piston with a hand tortch?

Whats the best way to cut it off without damaging the con rod?

The one piston was totally normal just pushed the pin out, the other feels kinda notchy but the rod with side force can slide around a bit but the pin is frozen, the main crank turns nice and the big end of the rods feel smooth with no play 

I got the cases split, but i forgot about the stuck wrist pin so i cant get it apart with the piston in the way

i got the frozen pin to move a few a few mm either way but its very stuck like the needle bearings are hung up in a groove

Ok cool i just ordered one now for a bit less, but it come with only two size 14mm-17mm

Either way till it shows up this will be my last two question

#1 if the bore is mint, can i just switch to wisecos forged pistons same size 68mm and re-bore to that

#2 if i can do that are these the standard blaster 68mm pistons same used on the cub? 

la sleeve is asking $75 for the gaskit kit thats ok , but 200 something for the pistons in cast 

Edited by Canada