Under paddled banshee?

I have about an 80 est. Hp banshee, +4" swinger, 250lb rider. Currently I have 9 paddle bead to bead buff haulers. 68 ro (if I Remember right) smut only. They don't feel like they are hooking great on the hill. Running at 4 psi in the super soft stuff. Should I try less psi or more Paddles?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, Mrtaterman said:

I have about an 80 est. Hp banshee, +4" swinger, 250lb rider. Currently I have 9 paddle bead to bead buff haulers. 68 ro (if I Remember right) smut only. They don't feel like they are hooking great on the hill. Running at 4 psi in the super soft stuff. Should I try less psi or more Paddles?

Get Paddle brats. I run those 9 paddle 3.5 psi and they hook hard in everything.  I tried running 6 psi and it had noticeably more spin. You could try running 3 psi and see if it helps, im no pro on sand setup I just know what I have works good

Edited by Ayesully810
  • Like 1

Get Paddle brats. I run those 9 paddle 3.5 psi and they hook hard in everything.  I tried running 6 psi and it had noticeably more spin. You could try running 3 psi and see if it helps, im no pro on sand setup I just know what I have works good
What size are you running sully