Carb help

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely shouldn’t see light on either side of the slide. It’s either bored off center or over bored. Take your slide out of your other carb and put it in that one to eliminate it being a worn slide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same deal with the other slide

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Duncan fucked your carb then. I’d tell them fuckers they owe me a new carb and top end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea I'm gonna call them tomorrow they told me I need to run all there parts reed exhaust intake boost bottle. They fucked my fly wheele up when they lightened to. They said I melted the piston cause of a weak stator but I have a new stator cdi coil and plug caps. Had to buy a new fly wheele cause when you shook it it sounded like a bunch of sand in it

Yea I'm gonna call them tomorrow they told me I need to run all there parts reed exhaust intake boost bottle. They fucked my fly wheele up when they lightened to. They said I melted the piston cause of a weak stator but I have a new stator cdi coil and plug caps. Had to buy a new fly wheele cause when you shook it it sounded like a bunch of sand in it

I only flat track it I don't ride it around it sits in the garage when not racing 28faa821589a389bfe41f38bd5a07768.jpg

14 minutes ago, joshpam8 said:

enough to make me wanna choose a different builder lol 

enough to make me wanna choose a different builder lol 
Yea I have had nothing but problems they won't stand behind there work either they wouldn't even work with me at all I was running a 165 main and 55 pilot clip in the middle so I know the jetting was ok

5 minutes ago, joshpam8 said:

Yea I have had nothing but problems they won't stand behind there work either they wouldn't even work with me at all I was running a 165 main and 55 pilot clip in the middle so I know the jetting was ok

yeah be assertive when dealing with them.  If they dont be sure to make them know you will make them famous on here for their awesome work

Built a battery box for it and put an air fuel meter on it seems to work ok 6c6f8aba1acb7b382175aa55a03220e7.jpgb2b7e5861c8c6f8b41daaeda9c473786.jpg

Explain the air fuel meter. You tune the bike from the data? Gives air to fuel ratio?
Yea it gives me my air fuel mixture I still look at my plugs though but it does help with tuning and while I'm racing I can see what it's doing if it goes lean I can shut it down without melting a piston130dbf33576d127b2584eea5065dfa7d.jpg