What swing arm do I have?

This is the first banshee I’ve ever bought, so I apologize for the lack of knowledge. Hopefully I’m posting in the right thread. Just curious on what +6 swing arm this is/what it is worth. I couldn’t find anything on it. Thanks. e0fb3ab61d5035c53567e467335a3161.jpg10ed3c3dfb233a7b10f555460cb66d61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

most people hate the stock carrier

That’s what I’ve been reading. I’m sure this has been covered on here before but I haven’t found the thread yet, again my bad. But once I make the switch to a better swing arm with the internal carrier do all the other stock parts like the rotor and sprocket still work?

yes, the axle and broth rotor and sprocket hub swap between it all.  only think you need is a round house carrier  JJ&A normally has refurbs for pretty cheap, and a brake stay to hold the caliper in place.   i bought JDS's sprocket and rotor guard kit since i dont have a skid plate. 

• Like 1

yes, the axle and broth rotor and sprocket hub swap between it all.  only think you need is a round house carrier  JJ&A normally has refurbs for pretty cheap, and a brake stay to hold the caliper in place.   i bought JDS's sprocket and rotor guard kit since i dont have a skid plate. 

Thanks a lot man

Once you go roundhouse, you will question why it took you so long to get one. I can’t believe I went so long before buying one and hours spent trying to get the chain just right before saying “screw this” and torquing the bolts. The stock 2 bolt design with the adjustment screws is just a terrible design. If you want a suggestion... JL did a great job on my swingarm.

Once you go roundhouse, you will question why it took you so long to get one. I can’t believe I went so long before buying one and hours spent trying to get the chain just right before saying “screw this” and torquing the bolts. The stock 2 bolt design with the adjustment screws is just a terrible design. If you want a suggestion... JL did a great job on my swingarm.

That’s my understanding from reading around on here. I thought that whole rear end looked like a pretty weak design. I’m hoping to find one used closer to the stock length, I’m not runnin dunes or anything I don’t want this thing so long haha. Appreciate all the help guys!!!